Inspiration for all at this time

I’d like to share a beautiful video with you all.  At this time of year, I find Christmas, or whatever belief system you may have, is about a feeling.  This feeling is common amongst all beliefs, and it is one of love and peace.

Dan Benor, of Wholistic Healing Research, collected some of the best images and thoughts into this lovely piece.  Please notice the feeling of expansion and joy as you watch this. It reminds me that we are connected to something so big and meaningful, and that our daily problems are actually so minute. It gives perspective for life.

Give yourself this time to watch.

Warm wishes to you and your loved ones at this time,

~Wendy

About Wendy

www.TheCalmMonkey.com. Sharing ways to cultivate joy in a busy lifestyle, I am a cancer survivor who loves to learn and grow every day, and help others along the way. My passion is helping people build their personal resiliency for life's ups and downs, and cultivate more joy in life. I have a corporate management-type job and I find teaching meditation and mindfulness in the workplace one of the most fulfilling things I do in life.
This entry was posted in Healthy Living, Inspiration, Meditation, Mindfulness, Spirituality, Stress reduction and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Inspiration for all at this time

1. gita4elamats says:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    Thanks for sharing this with us, Ganesh.
    Your posts have an inspiration to me, thank you.
    Love & peace,
    Ela

2. Ganesh says:

Reblogged this on Known is a drop, Unknown is an Ocean and commented:
    Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays… :)

3. lvsrao says:

Realy Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

4. Vera Lagasse says:

Hi Wendy:

What a great choice to feature Dan’s video! He sure has done a beautiful job of putting it together. Thanks for all that you do to make the world a better place.

Vera xo

5. Ganesh says:

Lovely video! Thanks for sharing. :)

6. Grasshopper says:

Beautiful to watch and yes the people of this world are becoming more and more mindful. I see so much joy in taking care of plants and animals and that energy for caring for something that is a small part of a bigger thing can only be a positive move in the right direction. Thanks for sharing this with us my friend.

Welcoming your comment . . .

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s